Effective Date: April 28, 2023
Teva Neuroscience, Inc. (“Teva”) maintains this site, www.UZEDY.com (the “Site”), for your personal information, education, and communication. While you should feel free to browse the Site, please understand that your access to and use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Teva concerning the Site are superseded to the extent they conflict with these Terms and Conditions. Your use of or linking to any content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited.
Terms and Conditions
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted and may not be used without the written permission of Teva, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site. Teva neither warrants nor represents that your use of material displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Teva intellectual property right (including, but not limited to any patent, trademark, trade name, copyright or trade secret).
- You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials or as specified on the Site. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the Site, including the text, images, audio, and video, for public or commercial purposes.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Teva. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or as provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. You are also advised that Teva will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- The trademark logos and service marks displayed on the Site (collectively the "Trademarks") are registered and unregistered trademarks of Teva and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademarks without the written permission of Teva or such third party that may own the Trademarks.
- Teva has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- While Teva uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, Teva makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Teva shall not be held responsible for any action taken that is based on the information presented on the Site, and all users of the Site agree that access and use of the Site is at the user's own risk. Teva assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your own risk. Neither Teva nor any other party involved in creating, producing, hosting or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site or its contents. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Teva, its officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers and third party partners from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation by you of these Terms and Conditions.
- Teva also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Teva or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Teva is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, marketing, and selling products using such ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques.
- Teva may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
- Teva maintains this Site as a service to the internet community. The Site has been designed to provide general information about Teva and its products. These pages are not intended to provide investment or medical advice, nor do they provide instruction on the appropriate use of products manufactured or sold by Teva or products currently under development by Teva, its affiliates, related companies, or its licensors or joint venture partners. Information on this Site regarding products approved for marketing is qualified in its entirety by reverence to the full prescribing information for such products. Users of this Site should be aware that products under development described herein have not been found safe or effective by any regulatory agency and are not approved for any use outside of clinical trials.
- You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions or the Site shall be filed, and that venue properly lies, only in state or federal courts located in New Jersey, and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. Neither you nor Teva will seek to have a dispute heard as a class action, private attorney general action, or in any other proceeding in which either party acts or proposes to act in a representative capacity. If the class action waiver is found to be illegal or unenforceable as to all or some parts of a dispute, those parts will be severed and proceed in a court of law. We make no representation that Content on the Site is appropriate or available for use in any particular location. Those who choose to access the Site do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws including any applicable local laws.
- If you choose to provide us with personal information about yourself, we will handle your information according to the terms of our Privacy Notice. Our Privacy Notice is incorporated by reference into these Terms.
- Contact Teva: If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please write to us at the following address:
Office of General Counsel
Teva Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
400 Interpace Pkwy
Parsippany, NJ 07054
The Site was intended specifically for individuals who are U.S. residents. This content has not been approved for non-U.S. residents. The information should not be considered complete and should not be used in place of a visit, call, consultation or advice of your physician or other healthcare provider. This web site does not recommend the self-management of health problems. Information obtained through the Site is not exhaustive and does not cover all ailments, physical conditions or their treatment. Should you have any healthcare-related questions, please call or see your physician or other healthcare provider promptly. You should never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read here. VISITORS TO THE SITE ARE URGED AND ADVISED TO SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE BEGINNING ANY TREATMENT. Such individuals are specifically warned to seek professional medical advice prior to initiating any form of health treatment.